INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
“Topical Issues of Healthcare”
(2nd June 2021, Tashkent)
DEAR YOUNG SCIENTISTS!
The Tashkent Medical Academy together with the University of Applied Sciences JAMK (Finland) invites you to take part in the International Scientific Practical Conference “Topical Issues of Healthcare”, which will be held on June 2, 2021 in the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent.
The conference will be held in the form of a thematic Internet forum Sections of the Conference:
1. Topical issues of therapy
2. Topical issues of maternity and childhood protection
3. Topical issues of surgery
4. Public Health and Prevention of Diseases
5. Hygiene and environmental protection
6. Innovation decisions in Healthcare
Official language of the Conference – English.
The Venue of the Conference: Rectorate Hall of the Tashkent Medical Academy (2, Farobiy street, Tashkent) Conference will be conducted in online
Organizers of the Conference:
Registration of participants and publication of works
The program and a collection of abstracts will be released by the beginning of the Conference. The electronic edition of the abstract will be assigned an International Standard Book Number (ISSN).
Scientific works of authors under 35 years old will be accepted. Abstract should be prepared only in English language, edited in MS Word, A4 format, full 1 page, including bibliography. Figures, formulas, pictures and graphs should not be presented. Margins on four sides – 2 cm, line spacing 1.0, font size -12. Text in Times New Roman, title centered in capital letters, then the following line: in lower case the names and initials of the authors; next line: name of organization, city, country; next line : text of abstract.
IMPORTANT: Registration for participation in the Conference and submission of scientific papers should be carried out online, before May 24, 2021, through the website: https://tmaonlyenglish.org/
- May 24 – online registration, submission of abstracts
- May 31 – publication of the conference program on the website
- June 02 – Conference
Information for communication with the Organizing Committee:
Address: 2, Farobiy street, Tashkent, Uzbekistan 100109, Tashkent Medical Academy
- Feruza Azizova, Vice-rector
- Gulnoza Djuraeva, Department for working with talented students
- Sherzodbek Inakov, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abrorjon Musakhonov, IT-personnel, email@example.com
- Gulmira Salimova, Master student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aziz Pattakhov, Master student, email@example.com
- Shakhlo Mukhammadsolikhova, Master student
Abstracts are published in accordance with the decision of the editorial board. The board reserves the right to accept or reject abstracts for publication. Before sending the text of the article to the collection, the author undertakes that the text of the work is the author’s and final version, contains reliable information regarding the research results, and does not require revisions.